* Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
* Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
* Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD, we inform you of the following:
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
PURPOSES OF TREATMENT
We treat the information you provide us with the following purposes and through different systems for capturing personal information:
– Registration form for creating your account as a customer in our online store.
– Inquiry form through our “Contact” section.
LEGITIMATION OF TREATMENT
The legal basis when registering as a user in our online store and placing an order according to the established terms and conditions, is the execution of a contract where the interested party is a party. (Art. 6.1.b) RGPD. For the attention of queries in the “Contact” section, the legal basis is the consent of the interested party. (Art. 6.1.a) GDPR.
HISPANIA FOOD will not transfer data to third parties, except for compliance with a legal obligation.
DATA CONSERVATION TIME
The data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet any legal requirement.
RIGHTS WHEN PROVIDING DATA
Any person, whether client or user, has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether HISPANIA FOOD is processing personal data that concerns them or not.
* The interested party has the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
* In certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
* In certain circumstances and for reasons related to a particular situation, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data. HISPANIA FOOD will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
* Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) if the interested party considers that the treatment does not comply with the RGPD.
* Right to portability of personal data.
Likewise, you also have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, you can contact HISPANIA FOOD through one of the following channels:
* Postal mail, attaching a photocopy of your D.N.I., passport or any other identification document, and a request to HISPANIA FOOD COMPANY XXI S.L., Carretera A-339 Km.19, 14810 Carcabuey (Córdoba). or to the email address email@example.com
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The categories of data that are processed are:
* Identification data (name and surnames, DNI).
* Postal or electronic addresses, contact telephone number.
The client or user guarantees that the data provided to HISPANIA FOOD for the provision of the requested services accurately corresponds to the real situation and that they will communicate any changes that affect them. Consequently, the client or user will be liable to HISPANIA FOOD and third parties for any damages caused as a result of the breach of the obligations assumed in this point.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided from its alteration, loss, improper use, disclosure, and treatment or unauthorized access as required by the personal data protection regulations. In this sense, HISPANIA FOOD guarantees the custody of the data subject to treatment, for which it will adopt the pertinent measures for such purposes, always in accordance with the state of technology at all times.
Our security measures are permanently updated in accordance with technological development and obligations of data protection regulations.
HISPANIA FOOD is not responsible for the processing of your personal data on websites that are not under the domain of HISPANIA FOOD, which can be accessed through the various links on our website, nor for the security measures adopted by any other website that allows a link to ours.
If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., you can access our Cookies Policy.
Today, all browsers allow you to prevent the storage of cookies on the hard drive by selecting the “do not accept cookies” option. Cookies stored on your computer can also be deleted at any time. The fact of not accepting cookies may affect the navigation through the website.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
By being a user of a social network and interacting with a profile or page of HISPANIA FOOD, we will treat the user’s data as indicated below:
* Purpose of the treatment: We treat the data to be able to interact with the user in a normal way according to the policies of the social network, and to manage our virtual communities according to the policies of each social network and our interests (both the user and HISPANIA FOOD).
* Legal basis of the treatment: HISPANIA FOOD has a legitimate interest to treat the user’s data within the operation of the social network to resolve queries, doubts, etc. that it raises through the social network, as well as to interact within the normal functioning of the social network.
* Recipients of the data: No third party will have access, through HISPANIA FOOD, to the data of the user of the social network.
* Data retention period: We will keep the user’s data only for the time necessary to resolve your query, or for the duration of the interaction. It must be taken into account that, although HISPANIA FOOD will not specifically save this data, the data could remain in the social network according to the operating policy of each specific social network.